Thursday, May 9, 2013

#6 12 Angry Men (1957)

Of course I would be drawn to a movie that involves the law. +Leslie Roskovich recommended this one, and watched it with me. The movie almost takes place entirely in one room, but it is not dull at all. I don't know that it deserves to be #6 on the list, but it certainly was a great movie. If you have an hour and a half to spare, spend it on this movie. It gives you insight to the process of jury deliberation.
"It's always difficult to keep personal prejudice out of a thing like this. And wherever you run
into it, prejudice always obscures the truth. I don't really know what the truth is. I don't
suppose anybody will ever really know." -Juror #8

Seen this movie? What did you think?
What movie should I watch next?

3 comments:

  1. I just heard something about this movie a few days ago in reference to jury deliberations with the Jodi Arias trial. Never saw it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to watch "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington." It's dated in some ways, but very timeless in others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that it is on the top 250 so I will definitely get to it!

    ReplyDelete