Friday, May 10, 2013

#191 A Beautiful Mind (2001)

This is one of those movies when someone hears the title, they always say, "That is such a great movie!" So it had to be one of the first that I watched. It was good. It was sad, but realistic, and I appreciate realism in a movie. Russell Crowe's character was lucky to have such a great wife. Makes me appreciate that I am going to have a great one too!
"Classes will dull your mind, destroy the potential for authentic creativity." -Nash

Have you seen this movie? What did you think?
What movie should I watch next?

2 comments:

  1. We saw this in the theater when it first came out. We were totally surprised by the twist in the story, but it really was a good and memorable movie. And, yes, Leslie will be a great wife for you and a great daughter-in-law for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the movie was nothing like I thought it was going to be.

    ReplyDelete