Monday, May 20, 2013

#58 Aliens (1986)

This movie is more like what I expected the first Alien movie to be like. I don't know why this is ranked so high on the list. This movie is just backed with action and a terribly unbelievable story. Like I can't believe it. This movie did everything the first movie did, but of course just eight years later, and contributed nothing original. They just threw in more aliens and more shooting, and that's it. This movie is not worth your time. If you watched Alien, you saw everything you need to see. What kind of name is Sigourney? "What should we name our new daughter?" "Sigourney." "Done."
Oh, and this is a James Cameron film, and that is not why I do not like it.
"With guns like these, who needs scripts?" -Daniel wanting his two hours back

Have you seen this movie? What did you think?
What movie should I watch next?
Follow +Andrew Gaudet's blog as we both watch our way to the top 250.
Back to the current list.

No comments:

Post a Comment