Tuesday, May 21, 2013

#22 Se7en (1995)

People always tell me this is a great movie. I know it best from being the movie the kids in Butterfly Effect go to and throw popcorn at people. This movie may be my favorite so far. I will just give you the basics. It is about a serial killer who is killing people that are guilty of the seven deadly sins. I thought I knew how everything was going to play out, and I even was getting bored because of it. This movie got me though, and I will never forget it. This is the third movie I watched with Kevin Spacey, and he really showed some versatility. If you haven't seen this movie, you really should watch it. It is twisted and dark, but such a good story. Sometimes you will have a great story, and then the filmmaker will ruin it. They got this one right.
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote, 'The world
 is a fine place and worth fighting for.' I agree with the second part." -Sommerset

Have you seen this movie? What did you think?
What movie should I watch next?
Follow +Andrew Gaudet's blog as we both watch our way to the top 250.
Back to the current list.

No comments:

Post a Comment