Wednesday, May 29, 2013

#32 Sunset Blvd. (1950)

This movie reminds me of #30 Psycho. Also, this movie wasn't entirely shocking because Family Guy made a parody of it so I knew what basically would happen, but then again, I think it was no secret. Overall, this is a solid movie. It is just these older movies have such a slow pace. It doesn't work for my 1990s ADHD mind.  It is always weird when Hollywood makes a movie about itself. It's kind of narcissistic but yet voyeuristic at the same time. There is a good story and that is what carries this movie.
"Then I talked to some yes men; they said no to me." -Joes

Have you seen this movie? What movie should I watch next?
Follow +Andrew Gaudet's blog as we both watch our way to the top 250.
Back to the current list.

No comments:

Post a Comment