Thursday, May 16, 2013

#131 The Big Lebowski (1998)

I have seen parts of this movie a lot, but never the whole thing all the way through. It was very good. The story got better as the movie went on, and the characters were unique and likeable. I think the woman Lebowski was a little over the top, but besides that, very good. It is worth your time. I would define this movie as a plot driven with subtle comedy.
"Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback." -The Dude

Just discovered that I failed to cross out a movie that I have seen: Finding Nemo. The list is corrected.

Have you seen this movie? What did you think?
What movie should I watch next?
Follow +Andrew Gaudet's blog as we both watch our way to the top 250.
Back to the current list.

No comments:

Post a Comment