Thursday, May 9, 2013

#23 Silence of the Lambs (1991)

I really felt like I was missing out on a lot of culture references by not watching this movie, and I was right.
Great quotes like,
"It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again."
"Quid pro quo, Clarice."
And I am sure many more.
It's a twisted movie with a great plot. A true original. I would say it is worth your time, but I think the entire world has already seen this movie.

Have you seen this movie? What did you think?
What should I watch next?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen it yet...
    The guy in the picture looks like Johnny Fever from WKRP. (I hope he didn't hurt the dog.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He loves his dog, but he is also extremely weird. It was a really good movie. It won best picture, director, actor, actress, and screenplay. It is one of only three movies to ever win the "big five." But it is one of the more twisted movies I have ever watched.

    ReplyDelete