Friday, May 31, 2013

#96 The Sting (1973)

I forgot that I have seen this movie before. I believe I watched it with my parents. Anyways, I figured that if I didn't remember the title, I should probably go ahead and rewatch the movie. It was very good! There is a great story. It is like Shawshank Redemption meets Ocean's 11. Plus, I was able to see Paul Newman and Robert Redford team up again. I never know which is which because Paul Newman doesn't look like the dressing bottle in my fridge. There also wasn't as much banter as #146 Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, but the story in this movie was much better. Watch it!
"Luther said I could learn some things from you. I already know how to drink." -Johnny Hooker

Have you seen this movie? What movie should I watch next?
Follow +Andrew Gaudet's blog as we both watch our way to the top 250.
Back to the current list.

No comments:

Post a Comment