Friday, March 14, 2014

#78 Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind (2004)

This is one of those movies that I have heard of, but I know nothing about. Certainly, it was nothing like what I expected, but then again, I wasn't sure what to expect.  I was certainly surprised to watch Jim Carrey in a serious role. I don't want to give anything away, but needless to say, I have never seen anything like this movie. If I had to compare the movie to something, and I hate to do this, it would be Momento. The only problem I have is the special effects seem dated, but I think that is to be expected from a movie over a decade old. Still, the movie doesn't heavily rely on effects, and the story is what carries the movie. I would recommend watching it.

Clementine: "This is it, Joel. It's going to be gone soon." 
Joel: "I know." 
Clementine: "What do we do?" 
Joel: "Enjoy it."


Have you seen this movie? What movie should I watch next?
Follow +Andrew Gaudet's blog as we both watch our way to the top 250.
Back to the current list

No comments:

Post a Comment