Sunday, September 1, 2013

#181 Mary and Max (2009)

Ever since +Andrew Gaudet did his number generator and watched this movie, I wanted to watch it as well. So tonight +Leslie Roskovich and I gave it a go. She liked it and so did I. Maybe she can give some of her insights about the movie in the comments.
To start off with, the artwork in this movie was absolutely incredible. The story was dark at times but still uplifting. The movie shows a two incredibly awkward individuals trying to navigate life. I have never seen anything quite like this movie. It is an hour and a half long and an easy watch. There were so many good quotes to choose from that I couldn't just pick one. This first one is from Max.
"Not much has happened since I last wrote except for my manslaughter charges, lotto win, and Ivy's death." and...

"I cannot understand how being honest can be considered improper. Maybe this is why I don't have any friends." -Max

Have you seen this movie? What movie should I watch next?
Follow +Andrew Gaudet's blog as we both watch our way to the top 250.
Back to the current list.

No comments:

Post a Comment