Saturday, June 1, 2013

#165 Dial M for Murder (1954)

I am still confused why so many movies weren't in color like this. Did it really cost that much more and people really didn't care about it? Did they think it would be some sort of fad? Were they made into color later? Regardless, this movie was quite good! This is another one of Alfred Hitchcock's movies (he has ten on the top 250 movie, which is far more than anyone else) and besides #30 Psycho, I think this is my favorite so far. It is more believable than #160 Notorious and #42 North by Northwest, which I why I think I like it more. Maybe it is because I don't like Alfred Hitchcock's love stories. This was just a really good movie all the way through!
"People don't commit murder on credit." -Tony

Have you seen this movie? What movie should I watch next?
Follow +Andrew Gaudet's blog as we both watch our way to the top 250.
Back to the current list.

No comments:

Post a Comment